Download the PDF Call for Papers.
We would like to extend our sympathy to those affected by the recent disaster in Japan. The Call for Papers deadline has been extended by a week, and further individual extensions for those in the affected area can be requested by emailing the TPC chair.
The WiVec Symposium seeks original papers - not published or currently under review for another workshop, conference, or journal - in the area of vehicle-to-vehicle (V2V), vehicle-to-infrastructure (V2I), and vehicle-to-person (V2P) wireless communications. Vehicular communication areas of interest include, but are not limited to:
- RF technologies, antenna design, physical layer and propagation models
- Radio resource management and interference management
- Spectrum assignment and EMC regulations
- Vehicular Networking Architectures
- Networking protocols (including ad-hoc communication, routing, geocasting, etc.) and their evaluation
- Data aggregation and dissemination strategies
- Simulation of Vehicular Communication Systems
- Scalability issues in vehicular networks
- QoS and cross-layer optimization design
- Security, liability and privacy
- Testbeds, testing support, and field testing results
- Interworking with sensor network technologies
- In-car electronics and embedded integration of wireless vehicular communications
- Roadside infrastructure
- Mobility management, mobility and vehicle traffic models
- Digital maps and location technologies
- Human-Machine Interface
- Applications (eCall, eTolling, traffic information systems, safety applications, wireless diagnosis, etc.)
- Standards development, business models, policies
- Assessment of impact on transport efficiency and safety
Authors are encouraged to submit full length papers (maximum 5 pages) or demo papers (maximum 2 pages) following the WIVEC2011 template.
Submission website: http://wivec2011.trackchair.com
Accepted papers will appear in the conference proceedings published by the IEEE and will be included in the IEEE Xplore digital library.