- Antennas and propagation.
- Cognitive radio.
- Collaborative communications (relaying, multi-user diversity etc.).
- Multi-user/regular MIMO, smart antennas.
- Wireless networks (various aspects, e.g. interference management, resource allocation, security).
- Network coding.
- Prototyping and testbeds.
- Industrial activities and standards.
Send an email to the Tutorials Co-chairs, Dave Michelson and Sergey Loyka at email@example.com and include the following:
Email subject: VTC2012-Fall Tutorial Proposal
--Name of presenter(s) and affiliation(s)
--Working tutorial title
--BRIEF description of pertinence to VTC audiences (50 words MAX)
Full proposal details will be requested after initial contact, to be collected online via a web form (required for all proposals). After the initial communication, the Tutorials Chair will provide a link for submitting the full proposal.
Final deadline for proposal submissions: 29 March 2012